This four year program is designed to emphasize the importance of Operational Management within the context of commercialism. Upon the completion of four years, the students receive a Bachelor Degree in International Hospitality and Tourism Management from Queen Margaret University, UK.
Eligibility For Admission
The candidates applying for BHM must have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any academic stream with good command of English. Candidate must submit the copies of:
- Certificates and Testimonials of Examination.
- Equivalent and Character Certificates
- Six recent PP Size Photographs (with white background)
- A copy of Citizenship or Passport.
- Class 10th, 11th and 12th mark sheets
- Class 12th transcript
- Character certificate
- Migration and provisional certificate
- Health Assurance (Medical Report)
- Medical certificate -HIV, Tuberculosis, Hepatitis & Blood Group